Terms & Conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. All descriptions are in accordance with our manufacturers’ specifications and care has been taken to ensure information is correct. However we cannot guarantee that details are identical with goods owing to market changes.
4. This website and its content is the copyright of Door Handles Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All rights reserved
5. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Door Handles Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
6. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Door Handles Ltd. prior written consent.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to UK laws.
1. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product from us, which we will accept to sell you on the following conditions.
2. Door Handles Limited is absolutely entitled to refuse any order made by you. If your order is accepted we will take payment and inform you by e-mail. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are the authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
3. If we decline to supply goods ordered and payment has been debited from your credit or debit card, we shall credit your credit or debit card with the price of the goods within 30 days of declining your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation or compensation for disappointment suffered.
4. If for any reason we are unable to supply a particular item, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible. You will be advised when goods will become available or you will have the choice of ordering replacement goods and be advised of the cost, or be offered a full refund.
5. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending an email to you. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. We will contact you if we are unable to accept your order for any reason.
1. VAT at the current rate is included in the prices advertised on our website.
2. All prices shown on our website are subject to change at any time and advertised prices do not constitute a contract between Door Handles Ltd and you. Only after you receive an order acceptance e-mail from us is the price of a product confirmed.
1. You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order up to the point of dispatch (after the dispatch date, please refer to our returns policy). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2. To cancel your order you must notify us by e-mail prior to the dispatch date of your order.
3. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
4. Your right to cancel an order does not apply if the goods you have ordered are bespoke items.
5. We reserve the right to cancel any orders received for the following reasons:
· If we do not deliver to your area or goods are permanently out of stock.
· If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered and will not be receiving further supplies.
· If one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
6 You will be notified of cancellation by telephone or e-mail as soon after your order is placed as possible and your credit/debit card will be credited with the full amount of your order including any delivery costs.
1. You may be required to pay extra for delivery to remote areas at our discretion, and it may not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
2. All delivery requests are subject to availability and confirmation of the price by us.
3. Delivery times may vary according to availability and any representations made as to delivery times are estimates limited to UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Ireland only and are on the basis that we are not responsible for any delay by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including postal delays, delays with our courier or force majeure, without limitation.
4. We will deliver the goods ordered only to the Card Holders address given to us at the time the order was placed.
5. Delivery will be made by ‘PARCELFORCE’ and a signature will be required as proof of delivery.
6. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted (except in the case of certain special order items, which will be as stated by us after the order was placed).
7. FAILED DELIVERY if we have despatched your order and our couriers have attempted delivery they will leave a card explaining how and where you can arrange to collect your parcel. Please arrange to do this as soon as possible as otherwise your parcel will be returned to ourselves. If a re-delivery is requested after an item has been returned to us by our courier then you will be charged again for delivery.
8. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been paid for and delivered to you. Once you have accepted the goods they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
9. We only supply goods to the UK & Ireland. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
Damages & Shortages
1. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or if the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless we are notified by e-mail within 5 working days of receipt of the goods.
2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them (or in the case of certain special order items - within 30 days of the delivery date quoted), we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail of the problem within 35 days of the date on which you ordered or in the case of certain special order items, within 35 days of the date on which you expected to receive the goods. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, either:
· To make good any shortage or non-delivery;
· To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective
· To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
3. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for an indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
1. You have 14 days to return any item from the date you received your order.
2. All returned items must be in their original packaging and in the same condition as they were delivered to you.
3. Goods that have been ordered in error or that you do not require will be subject to our standard handling charge of 20% of the net price of the item or items. In addition to this any postage costs incurred will not be reimbursed.
4. Goods returned due to a mistake on our part will be credited in full and will not be subject to a handling charge, we will also cover any standard postage costs incurred. Should you require replacement products rather than a refund, these will be delivered free of charge.
5. You must return the goods along with a completed returns form (see returns link on our home page)
6. Returns goods must be sent by recorded delivery as we may require proof that we received the goods.
7. Assuming that our returns policy has been adhered to returned goods will be credited within 30 day of our receiving them.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our e-mail address and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Third Party Rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
The only language in which an order may be placed and accepted is English.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the data Protection act 1998.
Your personal information will be used by Door Handles Ltd. and for delivery purposes only.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and address including postcode
· contact information including email address
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.